Friday, January 2, 2009

Plans For 2009

Happy New Year to all.

I am back at my tying desk, having arrived home from Christmas vacation out West. On my trip I had a chance to visit several fly shops and had some time to "talk shop" about materials and fly design. This, plus the cold Mountain air and time with family, has left me energized and ready to begin a new fly tying and fishing year.

2009 brings new plans and new goals for http://www.ityeflies.com/. I will be working with my web mistress to make some general changes that will enhance the visual appeal of the website. I will be adding more photos and introducing some new Destination Fly Selections and other boxed sets of flies. This year I also plan to expand my website to make for streamlined ordering and payment. Watch for these and other changes in the first half of the new year.

No comments: